A lovely family in Sevenoaks, Kent is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them take care of their wonderful children. They are ideally looking for someone who is pet-friendly.
Duties would include:
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, 8-10 hours per day
Children: 1 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 20062220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.