A lovely family in Twickenham is actively searching for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their child. They are ideally looking for someone that has cooking experience. Someone that loves pets would also be ideal.
Duties would include:
- preparing bottles of milk for the child
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering
- preparing bottles, cleaning up
- bathing and dressing the child
- supporting all aspects of the child’s development
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 40 hours per week
Child: 10 month old
Job reference: 06052220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.