A lovely family in Wandsworth is searching for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their lovely twins. They would need someone who is flexible and happy to do some odd 24-hour covers from time to time.
- looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety
- supervision of the children at all times
- taking them to and from activities and play dates
- preparing age-appropriate meals for the children
- bathing the children and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
- weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and supplies
- running errands when needed
- helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 7 pm
Children: 1 year old twins
Job reference: 18032222 DN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.