A lovely family in Wandsworth is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their child. Someone that could help in cooking healthy and delicious meals would be ideal.
- morning and afternoon nursery runs
- getting the child ready in the mornings
- preparing their meals and feeding the child
- taking the child to and from kindergarten and various activities
- taking care of typical nursery duties
- running day to day family errands
- grocery shopping
- keeping the home tidy and organised
- playing with the child and organising age-appropriate developmental activities
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, ideally 6-8 hours per day
Child: 1 year old
Job reference: 08042220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.