A Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family based in Enfield to manage the cleanliness and smooth running of their household and help them with their school-aged children. This position is initially live-out and will transition to live-in once they move into their new home.
The family requires a flexible and child-friendly candidate who will be happy to drive the children to school from time to time. A driver is a must for this role. Someone that knows how to prepare and cook Turkish cuisine would be a huge bonus.
Duties would include:
- ensuring all areas of the house is tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- dusting furniture
- sanitising and freshening the rooms
- cooking and preparing meals for the family
- planning a fresh and daily menu for the family
- grocery shopping
- setting the table
- cleaning up after every meal
- loading the dishwasher/doing the dishes
- looking after the children occasionally or when needed
- taking the children to and from school
Position: Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days per week (Saturday off) / 10 to 12 hours per day
Children: 7 year old and 8 year old
Job reference: 20042220 NHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.