A Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Woking, Surrey to help them look after their wonderful children and make sure that their home is clean and well-organised.
They are open to either live-in or live-out candidates. They are ideally looking for someone that has experience in cooking and that also loves pets.
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby
- doing school drop-offs and pickups
- helping the older children with homework and doing after-school activities
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- sanitising and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
Position: Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Woking, Surrey
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, from 7am to 7pm
Children: 1 year old, 6 year old, 11 year old and 12 year old
Job reference: 13062220 NHK-D
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.