A Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family based in Camden to provide attentive care for their little baby whilst keeping their home clean and organised. The family initially requires 4 to 6 hours per day but will increase to 8 to 10 hours once the mum goes back to work.
Duties would include:
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the child
- bathing and dressing the child
- supporting all aspects of the child’s development
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading and unloading the dishwasher
- polishing floor
- sweeping and vacuuming
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- cleaning and tidying all areas of the house
Position: Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: early September
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 4 to 6 hours per day starting at 12/1 pm
Child: 4 week old
Job reference: 30052220 NHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.