A Family in Birmingham City Centre with a newborn due on the 22nd of June would like a maternity nurse for 6 x 24 hours per week for 5-6 weeks.
- preparing milk
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
Position: Maternity Nurse
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Start Date: 22nd of June
Days/Hours: 6 x 24 hours
Job reference: 1803221 MN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.