A family in Dagenham with a newborn would like a Maternity Nurse to assist them for 5/6 x 24 hours to start ASAP for 4 weeks.
- look after the baby
- prepare the child’s bottle
- put the child down for naps
- organise age-appropriate activities to stimulate the child’s development
- keep the house tidy (e.g. sterilise bottles after using, clean after cooking in the kitchen, etc.)
- giving the child a bath
Position: Maternity Nurse
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5/6 x 24 hours
Job reference: 1602221 MN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.