A professional Maternity Nurse is needed by a family in Peckham with to assist them with their baby. They would need someone to do 5 x 24 hours cover ideally for at least 10 weeks.
- preparing milk
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- make sure the child is always safe and happy
- taking to doctor’s appointments and helping the child with a bedtime routine
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- make sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping for the child’s supplies
Position: Maternity Nurse
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 x 24 hours
Child: 1 week old
Job reference: 1104222 MN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.