A family in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire requires a professional Night Nanny to assist them with their baby. They would need someone to do 3 nights per week ideally for 3 months, possibly up to 6 months.
- ensure the baby is safe at all times
- sterilise milk bottles and feed the baby milk
- arrange the laundry and ironing
- sing nursery rhymes to the child
- establish a sleep and feeding routine
- make the beds
- organise and maintain baby’s things
- help with bath time
- give weekly updates on the child’s development
Position: Night Nanny
Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 nights per week
Child: 4 month old
Job reference: 2803222 NN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.