A Night Nanny is needed by a family in Walmer, Kent to help them with their newborn twins. They would need someone to do 2-3 nights per week ideally for 8-10 weeks.
- ensuring the babies are safe at all times
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding them milk
- arranging the laundry and ironing
- singing nursery rhymes to the children
- establishing a sleep and feeding routine
- making the beds
- organising and maintaining their things
- taking the babies on walks for fresh air
- helping them with bath time
- giving weekly updates on the children’s development
Position: Night Nanny
Location: Walmer, Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 2-3 nights per week
Children: newborn twins
Job reference: 2903221 NN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.