A beautiful family in Ingatestone, Essex is looking for a Part-time Housekeeper who will be able to undertake a range of domestic duties. They need a candidate who is happy to be a bit flexible on hours and days of work and an Italian speaker would be ideal.
A full driver’s license will be required for this position.
Duties would include:
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- polishing floor
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- cleaning up after meals
- changing bedsheets once a week
- keeping the home clean at all times
- running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills
Position: Part-Time Housekeeper
Location: Ingatestone, Essex
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: ideally 15 to 20 hours per week, flexible
Job reference: 28032223 PTHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.