A lovely family around the Enfield area is looking for a reliable Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper to take charge of the overall maintenance of their household.
Duties would include:
- take care of the household
- mopping the floor
- cooking for the family
- freshening the rooms
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean and sanitised
- polishing floor
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets
Position: Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, 8-10 hours per day
Job reference: 09032221 PTHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.