A Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper is needed by a family in Henley, Oxfordshire to help them maintain the cleanliness of their household. They are ideally looking for a child-friendly candidate who can get along with their two children.
Duties would include:
- full housekeeping duties
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- sanitising and freshening the rooms
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- running errands if necessary
Position: Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Location: Henley, Oxfordshire
Start Date: ASAP
Days: 2 to 3 days per week
Children: 1 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 15032221 PTHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.