A lovely family staying near Harpsden, Oxfordshire is actively looking for a professional and reliable Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper to maintain the overall condition of their property. Someone happy to help with some childcare from time to time would be appreciated.
Duties would include:
- full housekeeping duties
- preparing meals for the children
- keeping their bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing them when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking them for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring they are washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
Position: Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Location: Harpsden, Oxfordshire
Start Date: ASAP
Days: 2 to 3 days per week
Children: 2 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 15032221 PTHK-D5
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.