A lovely family from Woking, Surrey is looking for a reliable Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper to keep their household clean and well-organised.
They are ideally looking for someone who is good with children.
Duties would include:
- full housekeeping duties
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- sanitising and freshening the rooms
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
Position: Part-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Location: Woking, Surrey
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week / 9 am to 5 pm
Job reference: 24022220 PTHK-D
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.