A lovely family in Bexley would like a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their little one. Someone that could cook simple yet delicious and healthy meals would be an ideal candidate for this role.
Duties would include:
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the child
- tended to the emotional comfort of the child
- preparing and serving nutritious meals
- maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- washing and bathing the child
- organising trips to the park and library and taking the child to lessons and appointments
- planning and organising age-related activities for the child such as games, trips and play-dates
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 days a week, ideally 5-7 hours per day
Child: 2 year old
Job reference: 17052221 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.