A family in Bexley is looking for a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their children. They are ideally looking for someone that drives.
Duties would include:
- helping children with after-school activities like homework
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- providing supervision and constant care to children
- tidying up children’s bedrooms and play areas
- playing with the children and taking them to the park
- planning and organising age-related activities
- stimulating children to read and be active
- reading to and with the children
- implementing daily routines
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 4 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 17062222 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.