A Part-time Live-out Nanny is required by a family based in Camden to help them look after their child. Someone who can speak French or Mandarin would be ideal for this position.
- ensuring the child is safe and comfortable at all times
- attending to the child’s needs
- arranging the laundry and ironing
- arranging age-appropriate and stimulating activities for the child
- changing the child’s clothes if necessary
- making the beds
- preparing healthy snacks and meals for the child
- taking the child on playdates and other outdoor activities
- helping with bath time
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: 2nd week of May
Days/Hours: Monday, Thursday and Friday, from 8am to 5pm
Child: 1 year old
Job reference: 27042220 PTN
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.