A family in Camden would like a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to provide them assistance in caring for their baby.
Duties would include:
- look after the baby
- prepare the child’s bottle
- take the child to playgroups, activities or for walks outside
- put the child down for naps
- organise age-appropriate activities to stimulate the child’s development
- keep the house tidy (e.g. sterilise bottles after using, clean after cooking in the kitchen, etc.)
- giving the child a bath
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week, ideally 5-6 hours per day
Child: 8 month old
Job reference: 27052222 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.