A Part-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a family in Enfield to provide after school care for their child. They are ideally looking for someone that speaks Italian.
Duties would include:
- picking the child up from school
- taking the child to afterschool activities
- preparing healthy snacks for the child
- taking the child to parks and playground
- assisting the child with homework
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 5-6 hours per day
Child: 4 year old
Job reference: 19052221 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.