A Part-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a family in Hounslow to help them look after their lovely children. They would need ideally someone who drives and is comfortable working with pets.
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 5 – 6 hours per day
Children: 1 year old and 4 year old
Job reference: 18032223 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.