A wonderful family in Hounslow is looking for a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to assist them in looking after their beautiful children. They are ideally looking for someone that could cook delicious yet simple and healthy meals.
Duties would include:
- preparing healthy meals for the children
- school/nursery runs
- planning and supervising playdates
- taking them to the park and playgrounds
- playing active games with them
- arts and crafts
- getting the children ready for bed by helping them to brush their teeth and change into their pyjamas
- reading to them
- would also ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as:
- cleaning up after the children’s meals
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, around 10 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 09062221 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.