A lovely family in Croydon is looking for a Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper to take care of the overall maintenance of their household and keep an eye on their children.
Duties would include:
- providing developmentally appropriate educational games
- teaching manners and other socially appropriate behaviour
- doing arts and crafts
- reading books
- going to the library
- assisting with homework
- taking children to parks and playgrounds
- taking children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 5 year old and 7 year old
Job reference: 10062220 PTNHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.