A Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Lewisham to assist them in taking care of their two children and to keep their household well-maintained. They are ideally looking for someone that could cook healthy and delicious meals.
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with the children
- helping the older child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one
- helping with setting up a bedtime routine
- maintaining and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: May
Days/Hours: 5 days a week, ideally 4-5 hours per day
Children: 6 month old and 4 year old
Job reference: 20042222 PTNHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.