A Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is required by a family in Uxbridge to help them with the overall maintenance of their household and with taking care of their wonderful children.
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the older child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one
- helping with establishing a bedtime routine
- maintaining and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 30 hours per week
Children: 8 month old and 7 year old
Job reference: 28032220 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.