A lovely family in Westminster would like a Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper to oversee the overall maintenance of their household and help them look after their children. They are ideally looking for someone that has cooking experience.
Duties would include:
- preparing meals for the children
- supporting all aspects of their development
- keeping their bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing them when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking them for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring they are washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 days a week, ideally 5 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 13052221 NHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.