A Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Woking, Surrey to help them care for their two children as well as keep their property properly maintained. They are ideally looking for someone that is a driver.
- weekly deep cleans of the house
- load and unload the dishwasher
- change the bedsheets
- care of antiques
- polish the furniture and silverware
- organise and maintain their wardrobes
- hoover and mop the floors
- clean the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- foldaway ironed clothes
- arranging day trips
- playing both fun and educational games
- preparing meals and snacks
- reading stories together
- taking them to the local park for a runaround
- doing arts and crafts together
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Woking, Surrey
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 5-6 hours per day
Children: 5 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 30032222 PTNHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.