A lovely family in Lewisham is looking for a Part-Time Live-out Nanny to help them take care of their children. Someone who has experience taking care of babies would be ideal.
Duties would include:
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding the children
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the older child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- preparing milk for the little one
- reading books to the children
- helping with the bedtime routine
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 10 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 01062220 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.