A Part-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Merton to assist them in caring for their child.
Someone who lives locally within their area and is a pet lover would be a bonus.
- helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- providing supervision and constant care to the child
- tidying up child’s bedrooms and play areas
- playing with the child and walking to the park
- planning and organising age-related activities
- stimulating the child to read and be active
- reading to and with the child
- implementing daily routines
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: End of April
Days/Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, ideally 10 hours per day
Child: 6 year old
Job reference: 24032223 PTN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.