A Full-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a lovely family staying in Waltham Forest to help them look after their wonderful children. The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks Filipino. Someone who is comfortable being around dogs would also be ideal.
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities
- walk the children in the park
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- doing school drop-offs and pick-ups
- helping the older child with homework and doing after school activities
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- cleaning up after the meals
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Location: Waltham Forest
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, ideally 10 hours per day
Children: 6 month old and 4 year old
Job reference: 11032221 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.