A Part-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Westminster to assist them in taking care of their children. They are ideally looking for someone that could drive.
- helping children with their school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean and well maintained
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily basis
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
- planning playdates
- creating a trusting, loving and happy environment for the whole family
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children
- getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school
- attending any appointments or social events with the children
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days a week, ideally 30 hours per week
Children: 4 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 22042221 PTN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.