A family in Dacorum, Hertfordshire is looking for a Part-Time Nanny to look after their baby and their toddler. Someone who can drive is ideal for this role and the family can provide a car for the candidate.
Duties would include:
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby with milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age-appropriate games
- taking them for walks in the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring the children are bathed, in pyjamas and ready for bed
Position: Part-Time Nanny
Location: Dacorum, Hertfordshire
Start Date: May
Days/Hours: Tuesday to Thursday (ideally 30 hours per week)
Children: 9 month old and 3 year old
Job reference: 05042220 PTN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.