A family based in Southampton, Hampshire is seeking a Part-Time Live-Out Nanny/Housekeeper who can provide supervision to their two children whilst keeping their home clean and tidy.
A candidate who is self-employed would be a massive bonus and the family could be flexible around a good nanny/housekeeper. The only fixed hours would be the after school care for the children and everything else is up for discussion based on the candidate’s preferences.
- doing school drop-offs and pickups
- taking the children to playdates and other outdoor activities
- helping the children with homework and doing after school activities
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- attending to all the children’s needs
- sanitising and cleaning their home
- vacuuming, mopping and sweeping
- dusting and polishing
- doing the laundry and ironing
- folding the clothes and organising them in the wardrobe
- maintaining an organised and tidy environment for the family
Position: Part-Time Live-Out Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Thursday, from 3 pm to 6 pm (during term time); and then 2 days per week, from 9 am to 6 pm (during school holidays)
Children: 4 year old and 7 year old
Job reference: 15032222 NHK
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.