A Part-Time Nanny role is open for a family staying in Kingston to assist them in taking care of their little one. They are open to hire either a live-in or live-out candidate.
- looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety
- supervision of the child at all times
- taking the child to and from activities and play dates
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles
- bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
Position: Part-Time Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 3 days per week, ideally 10 hours per day
Child: 2 year old
Job reference: 21042222 PTN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.