A lovely family in Newham is looking for a Part-Time Nanny to help them take care of their baby. They are ideally looking for a live-out candidate but are also open to accommodating a live-in candidate.
Someone that loves pets would be ideal.
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for the child
- washing and bathing child as well as changing nappies
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- newborn care (feeding, diapering, nap times)
- preparing bottles, cleaning up
- doing child’s laundry
- tidying up the child’s room
- organising and cleaning the child’s play area
Position: Part-Time Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 days a week, ideally 5 hours per day
Child: 8 month old
Job reference: 08042222 PTN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.