A lovely family in Westminster is searching for a credible Part-Time Live-out Nanny to provide attentive care for their two children. The nanny should be hands-on and comfortable with the weaning process.
- looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety
- supervision of the child at all times
- taking the children to and from activities and play dates
- potty training
- bathing the children and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
- performing light childcare-related housekeeping duties
- running children-related errands when needed
- cooking meals for the child, serving and clearing up
- washing and ironing children’s clothes
Position: Part-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days per week, 5 or 6 hours a day
Children: 6 month old and 4 year old
Job reference: 22022220 PTN-D
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.