A Full-Time Rota Nanny is needed by a family in Westminster to provide attentive care for their twins. Someone who is happy to travel with the family would be ideal for this role.
Duties would include:
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities
- arranging playdates
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children
- some light childcare-related housekeeping
- organising the children’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- make sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping for the children’s supplies
Position: Full-Time Rota Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 days on, 4 days off
Children: 2 year old twins
Job reference: 07062221 RN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.