A Full-Time Nanny, on a temporary basis, is needed by a lovely family in Barnet to help them look after their children.
This would initially be a 3-4 month booking with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- arranging appropriate activities for the children
- pick the children up from school
- meal preparations
- school runs
- helping out with homework
- going to the park
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working
- preparing and escorting the children on playdates
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports
Position: Temporary Full-Time Nanny
Start date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 5 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 20042223 TN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.