A Full-Time Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Haringey to help them take care of their wonderful children.
They would be initially a 4-month booking with the possibility of going permanent.
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children
- maintain a safe environment for the children
- tended to the emotional comfort of children
- preparing bottles of milk for baby
- preparing and serving nutritious meals
- getting children ready in the morning and dropping/collecting the older child to and from school
- washing and bathing children as well as changing nappies for the baby
- organising trips to the park, library and taking the older children to lessons and appointments
- planning and organising age-related activities for children such as games, trips and playdates
- other duties included light housekeeping (laundry and tidying up children’s bedroom and play areas
Position: Temporary Full-Time Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 2 month old and 6 year old
Job reference: 29042221 TN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.