A Temporary Full-Time Nanny is required by a family in Kensington to take good care of their two children. The nanny will focus on their youngest but must be able to occasionally supervise both children.
This is a temporary position needed for up to 4 weeks.
- dressing the children
- feeding the children
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with the children
- helping the other child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Position: Temporary Full-Time Nanny (4 weeks)
Start Date: 15th of April
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, from 7 am to 7 pm
Children: 1 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 17022221 TN-D1
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.