A Full-time Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Lambeth to help them look after their children. They are ideally looking for a candidate who has experience with babies, especially in weaning and introducing bottle-feeding. The toddler is in the nursery every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday so during these days the nanny will only care for the baby, on Monday and Wednesday the nanny will care for both children.
This would be on a temporary basis for 4 months to start on the 1st of March until the end of June.
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby with milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age-appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts with the toddler
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring the children are bathed, in pyjamas and ready for bed
Position: Temporary Full-Time Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Children: 7 month old and 2.5 year old
Job reference: 25022221 TN
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.