A lovely family in Norfolk is searching for a Full-Time Nanny to help them look after their wonderful children. Someone who drives is a must for this role. The nanny would be responsible for driving the children to school and also picking them up afterwards.
This would be a Temporary position for all of May and June.
- make sure the children are up early from bed
- washing and dressing them
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework
- doing after school activities
- arranging age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- taking them to various playdates
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- tidy up their rooms/toys
Position: Temporary Full-Time Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Tuesday to Friday, 7am – 5pm
Children: 2 year old, 4 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 26042220 TN
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.