A wonderful family from the Richmond area is looking for a Live-out Nanny to provide attentive care to their baby. This would be a temporary position with the view of becoming permanent. All aspects of nursery duties will be needed.
- looking after the child
- attending to all the child’s needs
- preparing milk bottles and healthy meals for the child
- sterilising bottles
- establishing nap and feeding routine
- planning and supervising playdates
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds
- playing active games with the child
- reading stories to the child
- organising age-appropriate activities for the child
Position: Temporary Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 or 5 days a week, 8 hours per day
Child: 5 week old
Job reference: 18052222 TN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.