A lovely family in Westminster would like a Temporary Live-out Nanny to help them look after their wonderful children for 2-3 months.
Duties would include:
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities
- walk the children in the park
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- doing school drop-offs and pick-ups
- helping the older child with homework and doing after school activities
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
Position: Temporary Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 days a week, ideally 5 hours per day
Children: 8 month old and 4 year old
Job reference: 26052221 TN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.