A lovely family in Balham requires the help of a Temporary Nanny to provide sole charge care for their wonderful children.
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the older child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Position: Temporary Nanny
Dates Needed: May 5th, 7:30am-10pm and then May 3rd, 4th, 6th from 2:30-8:15pm minimum but the option to stay for babysitting until 10pm
Children: 18 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 13042220 TN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.