A Temporary Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Ealing to help them take care of their wonderful children. They would ideally need someone initially for 3 months with the possibility of extending.
Duties would include:
- practising reading and writing letters for the older child
- school/nursery drop-offs and pickups
- organising the children’s rooms and toys
- preparing meal plans
- liaising with the school and extracurricular activities for the older child
- booking playdates
- some light chores such as:
- doing laundry of the children
- emptying the dishwasher
- tidy the playroom at the end of the day
- and returning any other areas to their prior condition ready for the following day
Position: Temporary Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week, around 8 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 08062222 TN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.