A lovely family in Brent requires a Temporary Nanny to assist them in taking care of their children. They are ideally looking for someone to stay with them for at least 5 months.
- sterilising bottles
- changing nappies
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- taking the children out to the park and for walks
- oganising music classes and attending baby groups for the little one
- helping the older child with homework
- playing with the children
- doing occasional school drop-offs and pickups
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- helping them with bath and bedtime routine
Position: Temporary Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week. ideally 5-6 hours per day
Children: 6 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 05042223 TN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.