A Temporary Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family around Guildford, Surrey to help them look after their children and take charge of the overall maintenance of their household. They are open to either live-in or live-out candidates.
Someone that has cooking experience would be an advantage and someone that loves pets would also be ideal.
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the baby
- doing school drop-offs and pickups
- helping the older children with homework and doing after school activities
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- sanitising and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
Position: Temporary Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Start Date: March 31, April 1; and then again from April 13 to May 6
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, full-time hours
Children: 6 month old, 6 year old, 10 year old and 11 year old
Job reference: 09032220 NHK-D1
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.